Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 15: Fit Test #2 - Holley

My legs are wobbly. The dude in this video is right- when Shaun T asks him how he feels after the fit test he says "the same as Day 1." Yep. No matter how many times you've done the fit test, Shaun T expects you to bring it like nobody's business every single time. And i sure did. Woah. I can't even think right now. I'm going to regret doing this workout so late tonight and getting up at 5 to do day 16 in the morning. OH well!! 

So yeah. Here's to kicking butt during week 3! You can see that I improved on most of the exercises, and I'm pretty proud of that.





48 days to go!


1 comment:

  1. All I've got to say is wow.... Look at the improvement. I mean that's nuts. I can only hope that I can do as well as you have on the second fit test. Your a quarter of the way there!

    ReplyDelete