Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 13 of INSANITY - Holley style

So forget the fact that I took some time off while I was in Latin America, I freaking finished week two of insanity! (Minus tomorrow's rest day, but y'all know I got that in the bag!) I'm incredibly proud of myself and motivated to keep going. Yay. So I guess Thursday I'll be redoing the fit test to see how I've improved. I'm excited!

So, back to today's workout.This morning was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. We have previously discussed how INSANE Pure Cardio is. So I would like to go on the record and say today was probably the worst workout I've had doing Insanity. And it's really my own fault. I did day 12 at like, 7:30 last night, then woke up at 5:15 to do day 13. So, I didn't even have 12 hours to recover in between the two workouts. I've learned my lesson on that choice, because it was absolutely a bad one. I didn't have the energy, and I just couldn't make my body MOVE the way I wanted it to. It was very frustrating. 

Cardio Abs was fun, in a way that makes your abs BURN like FIE-YAH! It was nuts. Shaun T. goes on about how there are no sit-ups or crunches but you know what, what he had me doing there was probably worse! Ha. I cant wait to see how I improve on that workout. One of the moves I couldn't even do, I just dont have the core strength to lean back on my tailbone, then lower and lift my legs.  There is a bunch of moves similar to that, but they allow you to support the moves with your arms and legs more than that one. This workout is a few seconds over 16 minutes, in case you were curious, so my total workout time today was still less than an hour. 


50 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment