Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cardio Recovery. Holley- Day 18

Woop! Day 18 is DONE! Cardio Recovey is probably the one day I sweat the most of all the insanity videos I've done so far. And I'm not really much of a sweater. It's also one of the hardest days for me, as I have mentioned in the past, because of my terrible balance.

I woke up this morning at 5 when my alarm went off and was bad. I just turned my alarm off and rolled over. So this evening when i got home from work, Shaun T was in the back of my mind saying, Look, yesterday you were all lets not take life for granted, and one day later you are trying to give up on that goal? Dont be lame. So I texted back and forth with my mother some motivational words and finally i was like Yeah lets do this! So I did!

I think that even though I did today's INSANITY workout in the evening I wont hate myself if I do tomorrows within 12 hours, because it was recovery. Which i mean, it's an intense workout while i'm doing it, but it doesnt tire my body the way the other days do. Since, you know, it's recovery.

So anyway yall. Love you, and thanks for sticking with me through this journey to INSANITY...


45 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment