Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Insanity Day 3- Holley style

Yall, I don't know if I just didn't hit it as hard today, but the good news is I don't feel like I'm going to die. I think that must be it, because I was so incredibly sore this morning when I rolled out of bed that I couldn't do much at first.Gradually I began to be able to maximize each move as much as possible, as my muscles began to stretch out. There were some killer moves today, but like i said, overall today wasnt nearly as bad as yesterday. Still got sweaty though! I, of course, couldnt keep up with the entire video, but I did what I could and focused on learning the correct form, even if I could only do a few of the moves. They move so fast! One move, where you do 8 hop squats, then 8 pushups, by the time i was in proper pushup position, they were back up doing squats again! So yeah, I was definitely slow. Anyway. Another 40minute workout to wake me up and get me moving this morning!

I'm heading back to the headquarters (my Alcoa home) tonight and I'm going to try to get some actual measurements to document, because from my understanding, its not necessarily the pounds you lose that show a huge improvement, but the inches. I'd like to know my starting point! I'm planning to keep doing the work out in Chilé, since i'm motivated and ready to see results. I dont want to let that get away! 

I'm glad my husband survived Day Two last night... I was a little worried about him...

Three days down.... 60 to go!!

1 comment:

  1. You worried? I was worried! Having to do the workouts 12 hours after you makes it to where I sit around and think how awful its going to be...for 12 hours! Then I have to muster up the strength just to put the DVD in. :-)

    ReplyDelete