Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Holley's Day 6 - Post-Chile Insanity

Alright alright, so I slacked off and didn't do any more Insanity in Chile. Honestly, I had every intention to, but it would have taken away from my trip, and with it being a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I dont feel guilty at all for not doing it.

While I dont feel bad for not doing it, I could definitely tell a difference with the difficulty level this morning when I did Day 6. Today's workout was Plyometric Cardio Circuit again, which is the most hard core one I've done so far. It wasn't as bad as the first time I did it, I kept up quite a bit better than I did the first time I did it, but I definitely think I could have done better if I hadn't taken a 9 day break since the last time I did Insanity at all. I struggled to get the motivation to do it, but I'm proud of myself for not giving up.

But such is life, and I'm back on the wagon. Woo! Since Day 7 is supposed to be a rest day, I am going to skip that tomorrow and actually start week 2 instead.

We wont be hearing from Steven about insanity until next Monday, since he is off scuba diving in the Keys... This month has been crazy!!

56  days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment