Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 10 - Holley

So in case you are like me and wonder what "cardio circuit" is on Day 10, I will disclose my google findings. Cardio circuit is in fact an old favorite, Plyometric Cardio Circuit. Awesome. Wasn't exactly excited to have that to so, but I did it nonetheless. Today I did my insanity workout at like 9 pm. I had so much energy, and I worked out harder than I usually do. I was so sweaty.

Again, I can tell I'm getting stronger. My stamina is building, and my arms are getting stronger, I can do more push-ups and more of those power squats I love so much. I can't make it through the whole 40+ minute workout without stopping but it's getting to where I stop a little less frequently. I mean its only day 10 and I took that break, so I'm not expecting miracles or anything, but I can't wait to see how my body transforms!

I was bad and should have done Day 10 yesterday, but I was a slacker and didnt do it. I was a little short on time, and not motivated at all. I was a sad panda yesterday. The workout could have helped me not be sad, but I just couldnt make myself do it. I should be back on the right track now, though. 

I have a feeling that Steven is going to have a difficult time getting back into the routine when he arrives back from the Keys tomorrow! We will have to make sure he is entirely motivated to get back on the wagon.

53 Days to go!!


My post workout meal was delightful!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment